Jackson-Via Computer Club sessions were held in Spring 2009, Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, and Spring 2016. We are now planning for Fall 2016.
- In 2009 we focused on reflective writing and produced an illustrated blog about helping those in need.
- In Fall 2014 we turned our attention to Scratch and entered the exciting world of computer programming.
- In Spring 2014 we added a Google CS First / Scratch Club.
- In Fall 2015 we added more coding with Code Studio. With so many choices, we are able to meet the expectations of a very diverse group of students interested in coding – from the beginner to the very experienced.
- For Spring 2016 we focused on an Introduction to Scratch with the tutorials from the Scratch website together with optional CS First Storytelling and Music & Sound clubs for more experienced Scratch coders.