We continue with our Storytelling and Game Design clubs.
- Click the CS First / Scratch link under Quick Links and sign in (top right) to CS First with the Username and Password on your Passport.
- Watch the first video. Each video will end with steps for you to complete. The first video instructs you to click the link to Scratch (here circled in red):
Be sure to sign in to Scratch with the same Username and Password in your Passport so that your project will be automatically saved, and then click Create to start working on your new project.
- Now you should have two tabs open. You will be able to watch the video in the CS First tab and then switch to the Scratch tab to complete the tasks. When you have completed the tasks in Scratch, go back to the CS First tab and click the green Next arrow to continue.
- Move back and forth between the tabs until you have watched all the videos and completed all the tasks. Don’t miss the very cool Add-Ons after the last video!
- When our club time is almost over, your teachers will tell you to go to the Wrap-Up. Follow the green arrows through all the Wrap-Up up sections, and don’t miss the questions at the end.